If you would like to contact Tim McAndrew regarding a speaking engagement at your parish or seminar on Divine Mercy, you can reach him at the following mailing and e-mail addresses. Thanks and God bless you!
Laity for Mercy
2144 Ransom Oaks Dr
Columbus, Ohio 43228
Tim McAndrew has been a speaker on the Divine Mercy devotion the past 3 years. During that time, he has traveled with the Miracles of the Eucharist Exhibit and the Life and Mercy Presentation. He is the writer and publisher of the Divine Mercy Messenger. He has one of the most information packed websites on Divine Mercy in the country. He has distributed over 750,000 Divine Mercy images, holy cards and Messengers.
Over 400,000 distributed
throughout USA and Canada
- Enthroning the Image of Divine Mercy in your home
- Divine Mercy Sunday
- Life and Mercy Presentation
- The Chaplet and Nine Day Novena
Saint Faustina played by Nancy McAndrew
Part of Life and Mercy Crusade presentation
"I was very inspired when my parish hosted the Vatican Exhibition on Eucharistic Miracles of the World and the Life and Mercy Presentation at Holy Family Catholic Church in Columbus, Ohio. The Divine Mercy presentation clearly shows God's love to a hurting world. The number of Eucharistic miracles was amazing. These miracles demonstrate the truth of our Catholic Faith and the adorable mystery of the Body and Blood of Christ in the Mass. I want to thank the Sisters of the Children of Mary and Laity for Mercy for all their wonderful work."
Rev. Kevin F. Lutz
Pastor, Holy Family Parish, Columbus
"Thank you so much for the Life and Mercy retreat you gave at St Francis on the Feast of Corpus Christi. What a wonderful day to have such a faith inspiring presentation. I am grateful to you and your team for the effort you made to help us all go deeper into the Mystery of the Lordís love for us, revealed in His Eucharistic Presence. Both the presentation and the Miracles of the Eucharist exhibit have left a lasting impression on parishioners and inspired us in our efforts to keep Eucharistic Adoration alive in our parish. Wishing you and your ministry Godís richest blessings."
Father Bob Penhallurick
Pastor, St. Francis de Sales, Newark
"This note is so long overdue. The images you sent of Our Lady of Guadalupe and Divine Mercy are so very beautiful. Many will be blessed through the grace poured out through prayerfully gazing upon these holy images. Pleased be assured of my prayers.
In Jesus thru Mary,"
Speaking topics Ė 45 minutes:
Talk One: Enthroning the Divine Mercy Image in your home
Talk includes a 15 minute video on the importance of the Image to be enthroned in our homes during this attack on our religious freedom. This is followed up with a 30 minute talk about the miracle associated with this Image and the meaning behind the two rays and the importance of having this Image venerated on Mercy Sunday and in all the homes.
Talk Two: The International Life and Mercy Crusade
This hour presentation begins with a 25 minute video followed by a 35 minute talk. With a Full screen video production with Life size images of our Lady of Guadalupe, the original Vilnius Image of the Divine Mercy Jesus and the full frontal Shroud of Turin. This Presentation has traveled internationally for over a decade throughout the US and Canada. This informative production begins with the story about the miraculous image of Our Lady of Guadalupe and her intercession in 1531 to end human sacrifice and how we need her now more than ever to end the slaughter of the infant in the womb. Our Lady always introduces us to her son and the presentation moves to the message of Jesusí Divine MERCY AND THE PROMISES He revealed to Saint Faustina in 1531 through this image He personally commanded to be painted. And in this presentation you will better come to understand Our Lordís demandís for a Feast of Mercy to be established throughout the universal church. Immersing ourselves in Jesusí Passion, the Holy Shroud of Turin that many believe to be the actual burial cloth of Our Lord is introduced showing Jesusí great suffering. You will witness the Image of Divine Mercy coming through the Shroud of Turin and see our discovery how it is a perfect match.
Talk Three: Why Divine Mercy Sunday
This talk involves a full explanation of the Novena and why our Lord ask for a nine day Novena to be prayed before the Feast day and why we should pray the chaplet during this Nine day Novena as well. Why we venerate the Image of Divine Mercy on this day. The promises attached to this day, as well as an explanation of a Plenary Indulgence verses the promises Jesus offered on this day.
Talk Four: The Sacrament of Healing, Going to Confession
This talk will bring scripture and the Diary of Saint Faustina to light about this great gift given by our Lord through the ministry of Priesthood. I will go through the diary and reveal how our Lord longs to bring sinners back to His most merciful Heart.
We will also close the day by praying the Chaplet of Divine Mercy
The traveling Eucharistic Miracles of the World Exhibit:
With an extensive assortment of photographs and historical descriptions, the exhibition presents some of the principal Eucharistic miracles (about 140 panels) that took place throughout the ages in various countries of the world and which have been recognized by the Church. By means of the panels, one can ďvirtually visitĒ the places where the miracles took place. The exhibition has already visited more than one thousand parishes in Italy and in other countries and has been translated into numerous languages.
This exhibit should be on display after each Mass when attendance is the greatest. This exhibit requires 2000 square feet to accommodate.
A Way to Prepare for your Parish for Miracles of the Eucharist and the Life and Mercy Crusade
Here are a few simple guidelines designed to help you. I have attempted to do most of the support for you; however there are a few items that you can help me with.
Posters: I will supply the artwork to the parish for printing of posters. These posters should be put out three weeks prior to talks and should be taken to surrounding parishes.
- FLYERS: flyer provided for event to type in church name, date and time of weekend event
- FLYER PLACEMENT: Two to three weeks prior to the weekend retreat, we suggest you place the flyer:
- In church bulletin, on bulletin boards and in entry ways.
- Send faxes to surrounding parishes that includes a sample bulletin insert
- Distribute information to local prayer groups.
- Invite local CCD, RCIA classes and students from area schools.
- Send to radio stations for announcements.
- Send to Priests & Religious, Knights of Columbus, the Legion of Mary, and Catholic Daughters, Blue Army and local Catholic and city newspapers.
- FOLLOW-UP: You or your Pastor can make announcements at all Sunday and daily masses two weeks prior to program encouraging attendance.
- SET UP TIME AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR LIFE AND MERCY CRUSADE AND MIRACLES OF THE EUCHARIST
- For the Life and Mercy Crusade presentation, the church or hall should be available and free of functions for a 1 Ĺ hour set-up. If there is a scheduled Mass or other activity such as RCIA, CCD, Wedding, Baptism, Rehearsals, Adoration, etc., please let us know.
For the Miracles of the Eucharist, the space available for set up should be available and free of functions 2 hours for set up. This would require either 12 six foot tables or 10 eight foot tables
- Volunteer group to help unload my trailer of equipment, miracles of the Eucharist and life-size images is appreciated. With help, unloading usually takes less than a hour.
- If Life and Mercy Crusade presentation is to be held in Church, prior approval from Pastor that life-size images will be placed in the main sanctuary of the altar. The images are beautiful and placed tastefully in a way not to disturb or obstruct if there is a Mass preceding the presentation.
- I come self-equipped, including my own Sound system, but need access to the church lighting system. I set up my sound equipment in an area out of sight.
I would appreciate 2 Ė 6í tables located in vestibule for information and materials that will be distributed and sold to each in attendance. Volunteers for tables, and collection of free will offering would be helpful.
- Because many hearts are touched by the Miracles of the Eucharist and the retreat talks the need for reconciliation and Adoration of the Most Blessed Sacrament, is desirable, but of course not mandatory, to have a priest(s) for confession would be awesome.
- LEARN MORE: http://feastofmercy.net/eucharisticmiracles.shtml
What You Can Expect From Me
Hereís what you can expect from me:
- Iíll present an exciting, energized, and engaging presentation that has been custom designed for your audience.
- Iíll call you and speak with you personally about your event. I want to understand your goals and then prepare a retreat message that will be exciting for your audience.
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- If you desire to publicize your event, I will help you promote it with flyers, poster, banners and advertisement.
If you want to check my availability for your event, before proceeding further, please click here: http://feastofmercy.net/EMcalendar.shtml
Spiritual Director: Father Pat Toner, 614-873-8850, Saint Joseph Parish
Home ~ How to Prepare for Divine Mercy Sunday ~ Domingo de la Divina Misericordia ~ Columbus Diocese Mercy Sunday / Year of Mercy ~ Shopping ~ Questions & Answers ~ Pope Francis ~ Vilnius Divine Mercy Image ~ Chaplet of Divine Mercy ~ Faustina Diary ~ Plenary Indulgence ~ Canonization Homily of Saint Faustina ~ Chaplet for the Sick and Dying ~ Letter for Priests ~ Eucharistic Miracles Exhibit ~ Contact ~ Life & Mercy Crusade ~ Inspirational Messages ~ Letters ~ Meet Our Team ~ Cincinnati Laity for Mercy ~ Meditations ~ Links ~ Poland Feast of Mercy ~ Appalachian Food Drive ~ 1940's Divine Mercy Devotion booklet, with chaplet and Novena
Laity for Mercy
2168 Ransom Oaks Dr
Columbus, Ohio 43228